30 day warranty
ABC Auto Wrecking warrants all parts (unless otherwise specified) for 30 days subject to the conditions and limitations set forth below.
ABC Auto Wrecking is continuously striving to be a leader in the Auto Recycling Industry. The utmost care has been taken in the buying, dismantling, testing, and cleaning of the parts you have just purchased so as to assure you many miles of motoring pleasure. If however a problem should occur, the following procedures shall apply:
- All engines are warranted against cracked cylinder blocks or heads, bad cam or crankshaft, excessive smoking, and to be in good running order unless otherwise stated.
- The used engine you have purchased must have new oil and filter installed upon installation.
- You must provide for a new tune up upon installation of engine, (points, plugs, plug wires, timing components, etc.). Also gaskets and seals should have been checked or replaced. This warranty only extends to internally lubricated parts and the housing on drive train parts. It does not cover bolt on parts, manifolds, fuel injections, oil pans, brackets, water pumps, flywheels, sensors, wires, ignition gaskets, seals, distributor, computers, etc.
- In the event of a part failure, it must be inspected in the vehicle before removal or the warranty will be void.
- Transmissions are warranted to be in good working order against slippage or shifting failures.
- Transmissions must have new seals, filter, and new oil installed upon installation into vehicle.
- Vehicles which have ABC engines and transmissions installed must have proper capacity cooling systems and be flushed upon installation.
- Proper oil levels and cooling levels must be maintained at all times for warranty to be valid.
- Warranty is void if heat tabs are melted or removed.
- All Deposits are taken in "good faith" and are not refundable under any circumstances.
- ABC will not reimburse any labor charges on defective parts installed. Reimbursement shall be for original cost of merchandise plus any tax collected.
- All warranty claims must be presented to an authorized agent or manager of ABC within a period of 30 days from date of purchase for this warranty to be valid.
- ABC, at its option, may replace the parts, repair the parts, issue an in store credit or refund the original purchase price.
- This warranty is not transferrable and does not cover damage if parts are used in connection with racing purposes or vehicles with racing equipment or damages by accident or misuse.
- Improper installation will void warranty.
- WARRANTY IS VOID WITHOUT RECEIPT.
- 20% handling charge on usable merchandise returned within 30 days - no returns after 30 days - no returns on "cut off" parts. $5.00 minimum purchase. No guarantee and no refund on electrical parts.
- ABC does not assume responsibility for towing charges, lay-up time, telephone, loss due to down time, cost of lodging, cost of vehicle use, inconvenience, or car / truck rental.